Thursday, April 30, 2009

4-day weekend....YAAYY!....but wait....


I have been looking forward to my 4-day weekend which starts tomorrow to get a leg up on some very much needed spring cleaning. Then, this morning I am watching the news when the lovely, 20-something weather girl suddenly rips off her "lovely, 20-something-weather-girl mask, sprouts two rather large thorny horns on the top of her head, releases a diabolical laugh (BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH) and announces that a heavy rainstorm will be hitting the Bay Area tomorrow and will last thru the weekend, subsiding just on time for me to return to work next Tuesday....*sigh*.....oh well.....with that being said, this will give me more time to work on my book and update my website....in the meantime, here is another sketch of my cat Ginger, who is in my book too!
xoxo
jewels


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Jewelstuff. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree