Saturday, April 18, 2009

Children's books & Old Friends....

After much consideration and encouragement from my friends/family, I have started illustrations for a children's book I am writing, had the story idea in my head for the past year, so it is quite easy to sketch out the illustrations I want to have in the book....will probably take a few months to complete, then I will submit it for copyright, then post on my website and perhaps look for a publisher, but that is a bit too far ahead for me to think right now! Also, found a very old/dear friend on myspace and facebook, been catching up with her as I have not seen her for the better part of the past 25-30 years! Can't believe it was the early 80's since I last saw her! Time sure does fly.....

much love,
jewels

1 comments:

Peter Lee said...

Yeh!

I'm sure your children's book will turn out to be awesome!
Your drawing style is so right for it!
Have fun!!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Jewelstuff. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree